|Health:||Unknown, possibly 150.|
|Encountered in:||Kirkville, Forest, City and TL Trading Building.|
About the Monster
The creature is extremely fast and very durable with an above average amount of health. If it manages to catch the player, it can kill them in one hit. Bear in mind that while this makes it a priority to avoid, it can be utilized to kill other monsters in Suicide Mode due to its keen lack of discretion towards what it kills with it's chainsaws.
The monster previously made a single appearance in the official single player campaign following the 1.3 patch, appearing on the narrow pathway between the TL Trading building and the door towards the apartments where Sophie is encountered. However, it was removed following the 1.35 patch and taken out of the single player campaign entirely.
It also makes five appearances in the official Co-op campaign:
- Its first appearance is in Kirkville at the beginning of the game, appearing on the second portion of the map upon exiting the parking garage.
- The second encounter is at the beginning of the forest segment in an abandoned shack, inside a room stocked with weapons.
- The third location is in the asylum on the second floor, close to the doorway the players must go through to progress out a nearby window.
- The fourth encounter is in the lower levels of the subway upon reaching the city where it is fought alongside several Suiciders.
- The fifth and final fight is in the cramped hallways of the TL Trading lower floor.
Relevance to Simon
Due to the monster's non-discrimination towards other enemies, it could represent Simon's indifference and hatred towards those around him.