The branch is a melee weapon in Cry of Fear. As the name indicates, it's nothing more than a tree branch that Simon finds after escaping the crashed train. While it's more powerful than the Switchblade and faster to swing than the Nightstick, it's weaker than the latter.
Pros and Cons
- More damage per swing than the Switchblade.
- Commonly found weapon in woods section of the game.
- Faster swing speed than the Nightsick.
- Less damage per swing than the Nightstick.
- Slower swing speed than the Switchblade.
- When dual-wielded it covers a small part of the screen.